MUSEUMS AND ART GALLERIES
- Horniman Museum and Gardens –
- Natural History Museum – Wildscapes with Film at 5:10 – 5:25pm daily
- Natural History Museum – Restless Surface
- Natural History Museum – Earth Lab
- Natural History Museum – Ecology
- Science Museum – Forces of Nature 2D
- Museum of London – Port and River Collection
- Kew Gardens always provides a useful glimpse of different ecosystems and often explains environmental threats too.
- London Wetland Centre (in Barnes)
- The Thames Barrier has a museum and guided tour which fully explains how the barrier is used to prevent flooding in the London and Kent area.