MUSEUMS AND ART GALLERIES
- Tate Modern – The Global Cities Exhibition
- Science Museum – Agriculture Exhibition
- Royal Observatory in Greenwich – The whole of this amazing museum will help you properly understand longitude and latitude once and for all!
- Kew Gardens to experience different ecosystems in the glasshouses and learn about seeds, woodlands and seasonal plants.
- London Parks such as Richmond Park where you can hear the screeches of green parakeets and walk past deer, allow you to walk freely around nature and unexpected creatures.
- The River Thames is not only an eye opener for river usage and management (studied mostly in Year 8) but it can also lead you to its tributaries like the River Lea in East London. Here there are a surprising number of nesting peregrine falcons.