MUSEUMS AND ART GALLERIES
- Victoria and Albert Museum – Raphael Cartoons tell numerous stories from the Bible such as Jesus fishing with St Peter.
- Victoria and Albert Museum – Christian Objects and Cast Galleries for Places of Worship allow you to walk around plaster of paris casts of famous religious monuments and artefacts which truly take your breathe away.
- Tate Modern – Identity of Space
- Tate Modern – Images of History
- Tate Britain – A Picture of Britain displays British art giving you a snapshot of what multicultural Britain looks like and means to people.
- Tate Britain – Chris Ofili
- Syon House is an interesting old house to visit when learning about the Reformation
- Hackney Museum has plenty of exhibitions explaining how a community develops and changes through History with immigration and economic changes.
- Brick Lane is the street to visit to experience multicultural London at its most exuberant. But Whitechapel Road might come in a close second.
- Useful Films – The Prince of Egypt, Moses, Godspell, Jesus Christ Superstar, Jesus of Nazareth, Jesus and the Miracle Maker.